The fastapn service is non invasive, it can be run from a portable USB device which can be removed after use if required,
although it does no harm to leave it plugged in, where you can take advantage of the SmartAV DNS cache, filtering and blocking of unwanted traffic, adware and Malware, and you can even use it for watching your favorite streaming services when your not in your home country..
There are also Ground and Mobile Network modes, and a Standby Blocking mode.
Step by Step Portable USB Creation
2. Click on the fastapn-portable.zip link to download the zip file. 3. Locate the downloaded file on your device, its normally the download folder.
4. Right click the downloaded file and select Extract All.
5. A window will ask you where to extract it to, select the drive letter of your USB stick, ie, D: or E:
6. Once complete, select the USB drive , you will see all the files extracted here.
7. Double click on connect, this starts the fastapn service.
8. You will see a window appear for your user name and password, enter those given when you enrolled for the service.
9, We have several global nodes, you will be asked for your user / pass on the first time (only) you access any node.
10. Right click the square icon on the task bar for mode / node selection, and for graphs and statistics if needed.
11. If the icon does not appear, select the up arrow by the clock and drag the icon to the task bar.